Banking Jobs In Nigeria : Latest First Bank of Nigeria (FirstBank) Jobs Available in NigeriaBanking Jobs In Nigeria 2023
Jobs In Nigeria 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Our Purpose and Values
FirstBank has been named “Most Valuable Bank Brand in Nigeria” six times in a row (2011 – 2016) by the globally renowned “The Banker Magazine” of the Financial Times Group; “Best Retail Bank in Nigeria” for eight consecutive years (2011 – 2018) by the Asian Banker International Excellence in Retail Financial Services Awards and “Best Bank in Nigeria” by Global Finance for 15 years.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Our brand purpose is to always put customers, partners and stakeholders at the heart of our business, even as we standardise customer experience and excellence in financial solutions across sub-Saharan Africa, in consonance with our brand vision “To be the partner of first choice in building your future”. Our brand promise is to always deliver the ultimate “gold standard” of value and excellence. This commitment is anchored on our inherent values of passion, partnership and people, to position You First in every respect.
Reasons why you should build your career in FirstBank
Join one of the largest talent sourcing organizations in Nigeria, across the Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond; a Bank where people are recognized as the most valuable resource on which competitive advantage is built and acknowledges the quality / contribution of its people to the overall corporate goals and objectives.
Ultimately, the following 10 strong reasons are key motivators to build your career with us:
- FirstBank is #1 Brand in Nigeria’s financial services sector and falls with the top 500 global banking brands.
- We are the largest and most successful Tier-1 Bank in Nigeria in terms of profit, balance sheet, and revenue and branch network in Nigeria.
- FirstBank is ranked as the “Most Valuable Bank Brand in Nigeria”, for five times in a row (2011 – 2015) by The Banker Magazine of Financial Times & Brand Finance; “Best indigenous company to work in Nigeria 2014” and “Best financial services company to work for in Nigeria 2014” by Great Place to Work Institute.
- We have an unparalleled reputation for leadership, strength and stability; and consistently marked as # 1 most trusted bank in Independent Customer Surveys.
- FirstBank is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” underpinned by strong institutional processes, diversity and inclusion practice and corporate governance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- FirstBank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through the First Academy, to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- Offers highly competitive compensation packages aimed at attracting and retaining high performing and energetic people across various function areas with the organization.
- FirstBank creates an enabling work culture and environment with recognition and respect for individuals.
- Gives support for professional development especially acquisitions of globally accredited certifications e.g. ACCA, CFA, ITIL, CISA, ICAN, CIBN, CIPD etc.
Can you make a difference?
We attract the best talent, grow and develop capacities that will increase our competitive advantage and sustainable growth in the financial sector. We seek competent and self-motivated individuals to join our dynamic team.
Interested applicants should:
OR check out related banking jobs below
CONTINUE READING BELOW
JobSearch Nigeria Job Widget
Display job vacancies in Nigeria on your website or blog for FREE!!